Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

Samantha, Mr. D'Onofrio, lighthouses, horses, feng shui, white sheets, b&w photographs, 1965 mustang, sunsets, sunrises, knitting & crochet, frogs, turtles, the colors black & white, singing, meeting new people, essential oils, massages. winter, spring, cloudy days, Butterfingers (my cat -- although candy bar ain't bad), LOCI, terrycloth, solitude, the moon, intelligence, sleeping, laughing, vinyl records, the 1940's, cotton, nice surprises, money, flirting, Uma Thurman, PBS, fruit, body piercings, gardens, mythology, vegetables, Scrabble, tatoos, architecture, old b&w movies, romance, candles, jazz, silver, sailboats, fish, wood, documentaries, jokes, dreaming, The Lion King, cooking, random acts of kindness, linen, baby animals, comedies, learning, cufflinks, fireplaces, rain, poetry, autumn, kissing, mirrors, Jeopardy.

To be continued

4 comments:

  1. Now, can you sing it to "These are a few of my favourite things"? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not much that you like, then...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove lighthouses. I have one in my apartment. No not a full sized one. A lighthouse light. It's cute. Cheers BBG!!

    ReplyDelete

about me

My photo
a fun-loving individual who loves good food, good drink, good conversation and good people

Blog Archive