Tuesday, April 27, 2010

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE - REALLY!

You guys and gals know I love a good, bust-your-gut joke.  Well here is Tuesday's rip-roaring hoots!  Enjoy!!!

A guy arrived home from work to find a stranger screwing his wife.  "What the hell are you two doing" demanded the husband.  His wife turned to the stranger and said, "See, I told you he was stupid."

A guy was asked why he married a sadist.  He said: "Beats me."

Exhausted from a long day at work, a business executive arrived home to find his wife in bed with a neighbor.  "That's it!" stormed the husband.  "If you're in bed screwing my wife, I'm going next door to sleep with yours!"  "Go ahead," replied the neighbor.  "The rest will do you good."

Q:  What are the 3 words you never want to hear when making love?
A:  "Honey, I'm home!"

Cheers!!

6 comments:

  1. LOL!! *rim shot* "Thank you, thank you very much. I'll be here all week."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, very funny BBG! Honey I'm home. She replys " come on in we've started without you!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimi, please don't shoot me. I love you dearly. Please, I beg forgiveness for not visiting you for awhile. I promise, promise, promis to come visit you very soon. Cheers Darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoJo - You freaking crack me up! We need to meet to have a couple of - well, a nice long chat. Hahaha. Cheers!!

    Beverly - If it is Vincent in the bed with me, hubby ain't invited!!!!! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete

about me

My photo
a fun-loving individual who loves good food, good drink, good conversation and good people

Blog Archive