Wednesday, August 6, 2014

joke of the day

this joke reminds me of my daughter, who for the past couple of years upon seeing me says, "you really do need to color your hair.  you are starting to "look" like my mother."  out of the mouths of babes.  ya gotta love em, eh?


one day a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink.  she suddenly noticed that her mother had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast to her brunette head.

she looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, "why are some of your hairs white, mom?"  her mother replied, "well, every time that you do something wrong and make me cry or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white."  

the little girl thought about this revelation for a while and then said, "momma, how come ALL of grandma's hairs are white?"  LOL!

cheers!!


21 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. i love the jokes of the day. they have some really cute ones. cheers!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. i thought so to happy. i smiled the moment i saw it. and couldnt resist posting. cheers!!

      Delete
  3. HA! Good one. On the other hand, years ago, one of my younger cousins asked his mom, "Howcum Billy's mother's hair is getting grayer and grayer, and your hair is getting redder and redder?" (He was right, too!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, now thats a good one - a really good one. cheers!!

      Delete
  4. So why do I have grey hair if I don't have kids?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good question debra. as i was typing the joke i thought about all the women who dont have children and still are going gray or are gray. hey, whats the proper spelling of the color gray/grey? gray or grey? cheers!!

      Delete
  5. Hahaha! Good one. My mom would love this. She'd laugh right after she'd do the big 'sigh' that parents do when they think about the crazy stuff they've had to put up with because of their kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please, my mom always told me i was the cause of her being gray - lol! cheers!!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. i couldnt resist that one. as i related to it all so well. cheers!!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. which one V, my daughter or the girl in the joke - LOL! cheers!!

      Delete
  8. Haha! So funny! Thanks for the morning giggle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are most welcome. you have two boys so watch out! but boys are not as harsh as daughters. they are more protective of their mothers. cheers brandi!!

      Delete
  9. Very Cute. Thank you for your prayers for my eye. It is so weird. Please pray I can get into the MRI sooner. I appreciate it so very much.
    Happy day to you
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome. sending healing prayers to the universe for you. cheers!!

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. ha. that was. they really have some cute jokes - in "joke of the day." cheers!!

      Delete
  11. ahahahhahaha.... that is funny. My Mom didn't have a lot of grey hairs and she had 5 of us little heathens.

    ReplyDelete

about me

My photo
a fun-loving individual who loves good food, good drink, good conversation and good people

Blog Archive