Thursday, April 8, 2010

SCENTS OF VINCENT

HEALING POTION!!!!

We've all heard and probably have seen the movie Scent of a Woman with Al Pacino, right?  Well after reading Jazzy's post about Water Games (after a nice bath with Vincent), I decided we all are in desparate need of healing.  So, here's my version - Scents of Vincent.  Soothing, healing aromatherpy blends to calm our frazzled nerves after our LOCI ordeal.  For those of us who are angry, need calming/relaxing, or who are grieving, or are in need of a little happiness choose your weapon:

Anger                        

Blend 1
1 drop Rose                   
3 drops Orange         
1 drop Vetiver                                                                                                           

Blend 2
3 drops Bergamot                                                               
1 drop Ylang Ylang                                                          
1 drop Jasmine                                                                 

Calming/Relaxing

Blend 1
1 drop Roman Chamomile
5 drops Lavender

Grief

Blend 1
2 drops Rose
3 drops Sandalwood

Blend 2
1 drop Neroli
1 drop Rose
3 drops Sandalwood

Happiness

Blend 1
1 drop Geranium
2 drops Frankincense
2 drops Orange

Blend 2
3 drops Sandalwood
2 drops Bergamot
1 drop Rose

Combine oils with 1 ounce of Apricot oil, mix well, add to clean air-tight, dark glass jar.  Choose your method:  bath oil (pour oil in bath water - soak for 30 - 40 minutes, massage oil (massage feet with oil).  Delight in pleasure while thinking about Vincent. 







Whenever you need a pick-me-up, or just need to relax - use as needed.  Save some for Vincent!  Cheers Vixens!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love these!!

    Any chance I could make him give me a massage with Happiness? *ggg*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cool mixtures! I think I need the "angry" one in my car for when I commute. Maybe it'll chill me out and keep me from screaming at and flipping off all the other idiot slow drivers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd be happy just sniffing his armpit. No, really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey M. Going to doc tomorrow, i think i need more than a bubblebath, and painkillers are making me loopy. <3

    ReplyDelete

about me

My photo
a fun-loving individual who loves good food, good drink, good conversation and good people

Blog Archive